On the personal side a few I'll share are:
- Survive our move across the country.
- Cut down on TV time for the kids.
- Divorce myself from a couple of the truly awful TV shows I watch. (If I'm embarrassed to admit what they are, I really shouldn't be watching them.)
- Consistent exercise. I feel so much better when I go for a long walk or hit the treadmill. Now that the kids are older and we're moving to a much warmer climate it will be harder to come up with excuses.
- Write 1-2x per week on this blog.
- Sketch, create and explore using all the interesting supplies I have which include paints, printmaking and ink.
- Conduct all the research I can to open my Etsy shop in 2012. If I can accomplish this sooner that would be great. The more important thing to me is to do it properly and with products I am proud of so I think this year will be one of exploration, research and gathering.