Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year and Several Bullet Points Later

Happy New Year! I hope you had a good holiday and the new year brings you a feeling of eager anticipation for all the great things you're planning on doing. I don't know if I'd call them resolutions, as such, but I do try to set goals for the year. Both personally and professionally I have little running lists of what I'd like to accomplish.

On the personal side a few I'll share are:
  • Survive our move across the country.
  • Cut down on TV time for the kids.
  • Divorce myself from a couple of the truly awful TV shows I watch. (If I'm embarrassed to admit what they are, I really shouldn't be watching them.)
  • Consistent exercise. I feel so much better when I go for a long walk or hit the treadmill. Now that the kids are older and we're moving to a much warmer climate it will be harder to come up with excuses.



Professionally:

  • Write 1-2x per week on this blog.
  • Sketch, create and explore using all the interesting supplies I have which include paints, printmaking and ink. 
  • Conduct all the research I can to open my Etsy shop in 2012. If I can accomplish this sooner that would be great. The more important thing to me is to do it properly and with products I am proud of so I think this year will be one of exploration, research and gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...