Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ABC - get to know me



Hmm, didn't I rant a little bit about not joining in on chain letters/emails/Facebook statuses? Am I eating crow by posting this? Yeah, maybe.

I came across this on Crystal's The House of Hearts site a little while ago, but never really clued into it. Then Jessica posted it on her blog. I read it and liked the idea. A short while later I noticed another Jessica also posted it on her blog. I was feeling a little lemming-like and thought I'd join in as well.

Age: 33
Bed Size: King
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
Dogs: No fur babies, I have real babies to clean up after.
Essential start of your day: Shower so I feel human-like again.
Favourite Colour: Blue, Green & occasionally hot pink
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Instruments I play or have played: Recorder in elementary school... not musically inclined.
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Artist
Kids: 2 wee littles under 4.
Live: Sooke, BC
Mom’s Name: Barbara
Nickname: Neener, J9, but both rarely used.
Overnight hospital stays: A few with both kidlets. Was strangely REALLY into the hospital food.
Pet Peeve: People who don't wash their hands after they're in the bathroom. Pet peeve & disgust.
Quote from a movie: "What we've got here is a failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Time you wake up: Around 6:30-7AM
Underwear: So necessary.
Vegetables you dislike: Brussels sprouts & fiddleheads.
What makes you run late: Probably kids or hubby. I am often awkwardly early.
X-rays you’ve had done: Hand
Yummy food you make: Lately... scones, Finnish fish casserole & lazy lasagna
Zoo animal: Giraffe, elephant & hippo are all top tier.

....

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad people are posting this!

    Fiddleheads?

    Reading yours made me realise I somehow missed out P when I posted it on my blog. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always been curious about fiddleheads.

    feeling more and more compelled to do this too. Usually I start filling something like this out, spend way too much time on it, get stumped at #14 and stop. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. party on! thanks for filling this out. I will still convince you on brussel sprouts... you're oh so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah so happy to see you did the ABC's too! Nice to get to know you a little bit. Thanks for the link too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always been curious about fiddleheads.

    feeling more and more compelled to do this too. Usually I start filling something like this out, spend way too much time on it, get stumped at #14 and stop. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...