Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday's Collection

Web


The picture above was taken on one of my last walks in September along Whiffin Spit. Once the fog lifted, the air was warm and the view was gorgeous. It reminds me that we will have sun again for longer than five minutes.

This fellow has some of the most beautiful pictures of my area I've ever seen.

Last week I used this recipe to make some un-bread sticks. It had a 75% approval rating, with the 2-year-old giving it a thumbs down.

The perfect project for a rainy fall day (which is every day here, lately).

This pillow would fit right into my decor, and vocabulary.

jeannine

.

4 comments:

  1. That recipe sounds like a must try. I really don't like cauliflower by itself, love pizza and have to eat gluten free. Thanks for the other links too. The part of the Island you live in is indeed very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband has made this pizza crust for me and the kids...we didn't tell the kids...and they didn't detect a difference in the "crust"....we have now moved to an almost total raw diet...so now we eat a raw mashed cauliflower that is similar to mashed potatoes...amazing what you can do with cauliflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it a bit smelly in the way that cooked cauliflower smells like gym clothes when it's steaming in the microwave. However, when I loaded up up with garlic, Italian seasoning & mozzarella cheese, it was divine! Also, I doubled it both times but alternated between 1 and 2 eggs. 2 makes it very filling, 1 makes it lighter, but a bit crumbly. Let me know if you try it & like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cauliflower IS amazing! So are bananas. I've made a vegan 1 ingredient ice cream. Frozen banana pieces blended in the processor until it makes a cream. So good! Strawberries or Chocolate could be added as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...