Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday's Collection

Packaging
A very small peek at a handmade gift.

I had these potatoes at (Canadian) Thanksgiving and again this past weekend. Salty potatoes seasoned with rosemary that are soft and crunchy at the same time. I'm drooling a little right now.

We started decorating our house for the holidays last weekend. This is about my favourite handmade ornaments I place on my wreath each year.

Ahoy!

This isn't a picture of Saskatchewan, but it is the exact image that pops into my head when I close my eyes and think of the prairie province.

"But those out-of-the-blue compliments that are so far removed from the way I'm feeling at that moment make me remember in a flash that not everyone sees the world through my eyes, that sometimes I need to not live in my own head so much." Indeed!  - Good Things

jeannine

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...