Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Awful, Awful Sprouts

One of more odd pages of my Sketchbook Project was about farting brussel sprouts. I know, I'm a classy lady. The other evening while I was figuring out what to serve for vegetables, brussel sprouts popped into my head and all I could think was that they are AWFUL. Truly, truly awful. But why are they awful, you ask? Well, other than tasting hideously, they also meangirl each other which is just unforgivable, really.



Pen and Crayola Marker. I'm stealing my kids supplies.

5 comments:

  1. Funny!...(but I think they are yummy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person I've heard tell me they like them. Nutty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee. I like them too. I cook them in bacon and sprinkle cheese on top though so I just beat them into submission.

    I love the assertion that they meangirls each other though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that you 'beat them into submission', Summer. When I was young I used to try to drown them in mustard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee. I like them too. I cook them in bacon and sprinkle cheese on top though so I just beat them into submission.

    I love the assertion that they meangirls each other though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...