Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mail Art Monday: A Flickr Friend Swap

Masha Andreyeva found me on Flickr and was interested in a mail art exchange. I kicked it off with a variety of items including three silhouettes, which she really liked, a sketch of mushrooms, an 'I'm puzzled' clipping tag, a mountains framed clipping, and a personalized name sticker. Inside the large handmade feline envelope a mini star envelope contained stamps, googly eyes, an M (well, a W, but I was all out of furry M's) and a few shaped figures.


Masha asked me to go through her photostream and chose any so she could send me prints. It was hard to chose only a few because she has fantastic collection of close ups of natural elements. The colours are gorgeous and I hope to use them for inspiration on paintings or for colour palettes in my work.







Thank you Masha! I look forward to checking in on your future pictures to see your photographic exploration unfold.

...J

2 comments:

  1. What is that blue pic of? It almost looks like coral (strange color for it, but still).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure either! I just loved the texture and the colour so much I had to request a print. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...