Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mail Art Monday: The Queen and a Dragon

In my postbox...


A new mail art friend Sarah (@scjammycustard) sent my second see-through envelope containing:

- An envelope of secrets with a key.
- A pin, star, anchor button and a bee inside a comic envelope.
- Sweet reward stickers for my girls with a bracelt and an app card.
- A vintage picture of the Queen with rugby ephemera and a Jack Daniels swizzle stick.


Arrivals...


Anna (@annajanesearle) received my handmade envelope with many goodies tucked inside:

- Four small prints of old and new work.
- Handmade stickers and a year of the dragon stamp cover inside a Canada Post bag.
- Nautical ephemera in a robot envelope.
- A NYC hardware shop postcard with a grasshopper print of mine.


I've been thinking of trimming the text on my mail art posts a bit. Feel free to give me an honest 'yey' or 'ney' in the comments.

.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely things you sent me love. I like this whole idea of a see-through envelope, I may have to try that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give it a try. It's a real delight for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...